Alpha has always been at the cutting edge of translation technology, and it is our vision to use it to make the process of translation as seamless as possible. We are committed to a model of human translators working in-house, creating high-quality human translation, but we use technology to assist them at every stage. We find that this combination gives the best possible results to all of our clients.
Our team of developers work with state-of-the-art translation tools, enhancing and integrating them to suit the needs of our clients. We are expert in taking supplied files, preparing them, and making them part of an agile workflow. This method reduces your expended time and effort, as well as ours. In addition, our processes guarantee quality, and allow us to analyse each project in order to increase the efficiency of the next.
We both use and integrate with translation technology including:
- memoQ server
- SDL WorldServer
- SDL TMS
- SDL MultiTerm
- SDL GroupShare server
- SDL Trados Studio
- SDL Passolo
- Star Transit
We have no service contracts that tie our clients into specific tools. Instead, we offer advice on what we believe will be the best tools, and allow you to make the decision.
Alpha’s Customer Portal enables clients to upload files for translation, obtain automatic quotes, view project status and download translated files.
- File upload (source and reference files)
- Quote approval/rejection
- Use of different workflows depending on the project type
- Email notifications
- Automatic assignment of resources depending on the content type
- Integrated use of translation memories, glossaries and machine translation (if required)
- Overview of pending quotes, live projects, completed project in terms of costs and progress
- Online review with commenting, track changes, file rejection and final approval all possible
- Download of final translations
For information on how you can learn more about this and our other services, please visit our contacts page.